A List of Impressive Research Paper Topics on Juvenile Delinquency
Our society has always been required to deal with the problem of juvenile delinquency. Adolescent crime behavior left untreated can lead to a life devoted to crime and antisocial activity. Finding possible treatments and understanding the causes of juvenile delinquency are important research areas. Topics can vary because this is an area of inquiry that is multifaceted.
- The Correlation between Sexual Abuse and Adolescent Crime. This would explore how the sexual abuse of a minor leads to violent behavior or possible attachment deficit issues.
- Recidivism and the Adolescent Male. Repeat offenders keep the cycle of crime going at a nonstop rate. Research in this area would explore not only what causes a young male to commit the same crime more than once, but also possible ways to prevent recidivism from happening.
- Effects of Alcohol on Juvenile Delinquency. Researchers often focus on marijuana and other illegal drugs but alcohol is readily available in the home. An essay on this topic could explore how domestic access to alcohol has an impact on youth crime statistics.
- School Suspension and Its Effect on Juvenile Delinquency. Out of school suspension releases a child to the outside world during time of day when many crimes are committed. A dissertation can explore whether or not in school suspension would be more practical.
- Single-Parent Families and the Impact on Juvenile Delinquency. This would not be as much a promotion of one type of family setting over another, but perhaps to explore the real influence on juvenile delinquency and what strategies single parents can use to prevent antisocial behavior.
There are some people who think that juvenile delinquency is not a major issue. Population trends that move closer to zero population growth can dramatically reduce crime rates in this demographic. Nevertheless, it is important young people develop a sense of social responsibility and contribute to the community. Research into the area of juvenile delinquency can help create strategies and tactics that will reduce crime statistics among juveniles. We cannot walk away from the problems of juvenile delinquency because they will always be present. What is best is to explore this topical area, find out what causes criminal behavior in youth, and how best to stop it. By investigating juvenile delinquency changes can be made in society and in the law that will advocate better behavior. The study will better enable the creation of responsible young people who have a lifetime commitment to acceptable behavior.