20 Great Biology Research Paper Ideas For High School Students
Do you wish to complete a biology research paper in high school, but are struggling to select a topic that can be used to achieve the top grade? Don’t worry, there are plenty of ways that you can come up with a good quality topic, and if you don’t know how, then you can take a look at this article for some suggestions. With that thought in mind, read on for a list of 20 biology research paper topics that you can use to pass your course:
- How can more students be enticed to study biology in university
- Name your most interesting aspect of biology and describe it
- Name the top 3 biologists of the last decade
- Name the top 3 biologists of the last centaury
- What are the 3 most common pieces of lab instruments that are vital to the biology lab?
- What are the top safety precautions that must be taken in the biology lab?
- Describe the different ways that a cell can divide
- What is the makeup of a human cell in the liver?
- Describe the way that cells can mutate
- What process to cells undergo when they mutate into cancer
- What is the biological makeup of DNA?
- How does DNA form?
- What are the different cells in your body?
- How does blood perform the vital functions it needs to?
- Name the different bones of the leg?
- Name the different muscles of the body and describe how they work?
- What is the biggest muscle in the body – describe it
- Describe how the different hormones in the body work.
- What are the differences in hormone levels between men and women?
- Describe the purpose of the liver
The topics mentioned here are just some options available to you. They can help you come up with your own title if you are finding it difficult to think. However, you need to ensure that the title that you end up with is something that you can enjoy working on. This in turn will result in a better grade as you’ll be more motivated to complete the project.