List Of Attention-Grabbing Term Paper Topics On Economics
When studying economics, you will generally begin by learning about the subject by looking at microeconomics. Once you have a reasonable understanding of microeconomics, you will typically then move on to macroeconomics. As a result, when writing a term paper about the subject, you need to pick a topic that is relevant to what you have already studied about.
Of course, if you have been studying economics from a while, and have covered both microeconomics and macroeconomics, then you will have a greater choice of topics to choose from. In fact, you may even wish to consider combining the two different areas of economics as part of your term paper.
Choosing something interesting to write about
In order to pick a really great, attention grabbing title for your economics paper, it can be a good idea to read various articles in economics publications, as well as the business and economics sections of various newspapers. In fact, as well as reading about economics, if you can watch any television programmes or videos on the Internet related to the subject, then this can help to not only give you a better understanding of economics, but can inspire a variety of different ideas.
It may be that you wish to talk about a topical issue, particularly one that may be controversial, as this is likely to be especially attention grabbing. For example, you may wish to talk about any economic activity within the global economy as a whole or, alternatively, you may wish to talk about various economic issues occurring in the country that you live in, or even within your local area.
One of the benefits of reading various publications and news stories for inspiration is that you can then have relevant real-life stories to refer to when discussing any economic theory.
To give you some ideas of the kind of topics you can talk about, there is a list of ideas below.
- The causes of inflation in conjunction with supply and demand
- A comparison of microeconomics and macroeconomics
- How is priceless to see of demand used to maximise profits
- A definition of a monopolistic market
- Is it ever more efficient to have monopolies dominate the market?
- How does the concept of opportunity cost impact upon the choices that individuals, companies and governments make?
- An exploration of quasi-public goods
- A comparison of inferior and superior goods
- The economic definition of capital
- Can economic markets function efficiently without government intervention?